Welcome to TechBlogga!
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to our blog! We are more than glad to take in new writers who want to show off their technical expertise and geekiness. However, before submitting your guest post to our Tech Blog, you need to take a look at a few guidelines.
Our audience mostly comprises of tech professionals and agencies. It is our goal to provide them with practical information that will help them do their job more efficiently. We accept App/product/service reviews, deals and offers, How-To guides, Phone/Gadget troubleshooting, Top 10 lists etc related contributions. We also love Android, iOs, Mac and Windows software reviews and tips/tricks.
Guest Post Guidelines
We expect Guest Contributors to follow the below guidelines for Guest Posts –
- We are looking for write-ups between 1,500 and 2,000 words approximately. As per our research, longer and more in-depth posts do well with any audience.
- Don’t forget to include at least one HD image. Again, as per our research, we find that images not only make your article more expressive but attractive too. Videos and Screenshots are of course welcome! We expect you to send us the images separately as an attachment.
- Since we are interested in content that will strengthen our audience’s understanding of the tech world, the post should not be overly promotional. Write useful content that is unique, interesting and informational.
- Submit only Copyscape passed content (We will check!!)
- Please share some of your previous work URL’s in the email pitch.
- Share an Author Bio along with the article.
What’s in it for you? – Benefits of Guest Posting
We will be giving you post a social boost on the day it goes live by promoting it through our extensive social networks. We suggest you do the same. Also make sure you closely monitor your post and engage with the reader through comments if and when required.
You can use the TechBlogga platform to reach out to our audience regarding your brand or website.
Although we do not encourage Guest Posting solely for backlinks, we are well aware about its importance. You can add ONE link using branded anchor text in the Author Bio.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
- You can start with emailing us a brief overview or guest post idea at
- If your idea gets approved, you can send us your article draft(in .docx format only) along with the author bio and images.
- Next, your post will be first reviewed by our moderators and then published if found up to our standards.